Do you prefer your DMV renewals to come in the mail?
You will need to unsubscribe to electronic reminders. Here's how:
If you are NOT enrolled in MYDMV:
1. Go to https://process.dmv.ny.gov/enotification/index.cfm
2. Enter your Driver's License ID number and your Date of Birth
3. Click UNSUBSCRIBE.
If you ARE enrolled in MYDMV:
1. Go to https://dmv.ny.gov/more~info/get-email-andor-text-reminders
2. Scroll down to "How do I unsubscribe?"
3. click on the Subscription page
4. Click UNSUBSCRIBE
5. Enter your Driver's License ID number and your Date of Birth
6. Click UNSUBSCRIBE again
If you received your renewal through email:
1. Follow the prompts to unsubscribe
2. Do so as soon as you receive your email
3. If your vehicle registration is due to expire within 75 days, you will likely not receive a paper reminder