The County Department of Public Health and the NYS Department of Health are no longer conducting routine case investigations or contact tracing for COVID-19 positive individuals.
Members of the public are encouraged to use the Self-Attestation portal if paperwork is needed for sick leave for an employer.
Click HERE for the self-attestation form to self-report your COVID test results or obtain an isolation or quarantine affirmation form.
Looking for a COVID-19 Vaccination?
https://vaccinefinder.org. Sullivan County does not operate or maintain this list and makes no guarantees or representations about its accuracy or any availability of vaccine doses.
New Yorkers looking to schedule vaccine appointments for 5-11-year-old children are encouraged to contact their child's pediatrician, family physician, county health departments, Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs), rural health centers, or pharmacies that may be administering the vaccine for this age group.
Visit https://covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/covid-19-vaccines-children-and-adolescents for parents and guardians for new information, frequently asked questions and answers, and resources specifically designed for parents and guardians of this age group.
As of July 28, 2023, the Excelsior Pass Plus (EPP) and the NYS Wallet Apps is no longer be available.
Following the reduced demand for access to digital COVID-19 test and vaccine records through the epass.ny.gov portal and the official end of the COVID-19 public health emergency on May 11, 2023, the NYS Wallet that hosts the Excelsior Pass Plus COVID vaccine credential, has been discontinued.
New York State's dashboard remains a source of information about COVID-19 Statewide and in Sullivan County.
Click here to visit the CDC's Frequently Asked Questions page.
NYS Coronavirus Hotline at 1-888-364-3065.
Coronavirus Hotline: 1-888-364-3065.
- In the event of an emergency, always dial 9-1-1. For non-emergency situations related to mental health or substance use, you may also contact the Sullivan County Department of Community Services at 845-292-8770.
- If you need food, medicine or other non-health-related assistance, call our Community Assistance Center at 845-807-0925.
- CDC Handwashing
- COVID-19 and the Family and Medical Leave Act Questions and Answers
- New York Paid Family Leave COVID-19: Overview
- New York Paid Family Leave COVID-19: Frequently Asked Questions