What is YSEF?
YSEF stands for Youth Sports and Education Funding. YSEF funding can be used for Youth Sports programs that are not competitive.
What are the timeframes for applying for YSEF?
The YSEF timeframes are as follows:
Press release 9/25
9/22 new applications/new funding source meeting 10/10
Applications due 10/24
Applications to board committee 10/31
Full YB board meeting for approval 11/7
Full and executive Legislature 11/16
Notification of allocations 12/1
Please use OCFS 5001 to apply for this funding. Thank you.
PROGRAM APPLICATION SUMMARY
When you assemble your finished application, it will include (see below for clickable links):
- OCFS-5001, Individual Program Application—Program Information
- OCFS-5002, Agency-Program Profile
- OCFS-5003, Individual Program Application—Program Summary/Program Components
The program summary should include the following points.
- Target population
- Participant outcomes
- Program design and schedule of operations
- Program staff, both paid and volunteer
- Agency mission and past accomplishments
Please submit your completed application electronically to Kristen.Kitson2@sullivanny.us by October 24, 2023.